Well I have been online dating for almost a week and I thought I should let you know how it has gone:
– potential dates: 2
– marriage proposals: 3
– naked photos received: 0
I have also…
– Been asked if I would date someone with children (I would, but not you)
– Been asked if I would date someone with a different ethical background.
– Discussed children and how it would fit in raising them around mutual work commitments.
– Talked about my ex.
– Talked about my newly discovered trust issues.
– Accused a guy of only wanting me as another notch on his bed post.
– Told a guy I don’t believe a word that comes out of his mouth.
(It gets better…)
– When asked by a guy if i was “dead” cause it took me more than 5 minutes to reply to an IM responded with “Yes” and blocked him.
– Replied “cause all men are b*stards” when asked why a ‘cute’ girl like me was single and on a dating site.
– Shared my ‘Love is a crock’ theory and said I will only marry for millions.
– Used the phrase “you have a stunning eye area” in an introductory email to one guy.
– Condescendingly challenged a 25 year old about whether or not he was too young to be looking for a serious relationship.
– Replied with “are you drunk” when a guy said ‘I heart you’.
– Admitted to a guy that I was sulking because he was taking too long to reply to my messages, and told him if he had time to be online he had time to send me a text.
– Repeatedly tried to assure the above guy that I am not a bunny boiler/stalker/weirdo.
Seriously it’s like I want to die alone!!